Digital magazines, e-books, and audiobooks are now all in one app!
Free digital magazines are brought to your library through RBDigital, a division of Recorded Books. If you are a first time user of RBDigital, you will need to create an account. If you used the Zinio for Libraries app, you will need to download the new RBDigital app to access your account.
How to read magazines online:
- Go to the RBDigital Website
- Click on the “Create New Account” link in the upper, right hand corner.
- Create a User ID using your e-mail address and password. You will also need your library card for verification purposes
- Once you are logged in, you can start browsing the magazine collection.
- Click on the “Checkout Now” icon located on the bottom right of the magazine you want to read.
- A pop up window will appear. Click on the blue “Start Reading” button and a separate browser window will open with your magazine!
To download a magazine to an iPad, Kindle Fire, or Android Device:
Once you’ve checked out a magazine, instead of clicking on “Start Reading” as described in Step 6 above, click on the iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire app link directly below to access the app on your device.
- If you do not have the "RBDigital" app installed on your device, you will be redirected to your App Store to download and install the app on your reader.
- Log into the App with Country/State and Library Collection Name. Your library collection name is Lake County Library System.
- Enter the login information that you created from the website.
- Download a magazine from your collection into the app and start reading
If you have any difficulty installing or running RBDigital, bring your device into any of our libraries and we will be happy to assist you.