For immediate release - January 3, 2023
January Events at Cagan Crossings Community Library
- 'Wee' Storytime - Every Tuesday at 11 a.m. - Ages 0-3
- Shake, Rattle & READ - Every Thursday at 11 a.m. - Ages 3-5
- Kids Adventure Club - Every Wednesday at 3 p.m. - For elementary & tweens
- Teen Hangouts | Teen Voyagers - Every Thursday at 4 p.m. - For teens
- Senior Hangout Day - Every Wednesday at 2 p.m.
- iPhones and iPads 101 - Wednesday, January 11 at 5:30 p.m.
- Internet Browsing and Safety 101 - Wednesday, January 25 at 5:30 p.m.
- Healthy for Life Series: Feed Your Potential - Friday, January 13 at 10:30 a.m.
- Healthy for Life Series: Blood Pressure - Friday, January 27 at 10:30 a.m.
To view the entire calendar of events at Cagan Crossings Community Library, click here.
« Back to Current News