The following libraries are offering tax assistance services this year:
Cagan Crossings Community Library (Four Corners)
- United Way Free Tax Preparation VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) program will be available at Cagan Crossing Community Library on Fridays from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM and Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM beginning February 4 through April 9. Assistance is available on a first come, first served basis.
Eustis Memorial Library
- AARP Tax Aide is available at Eustis Memorial Library starting February 1, 2022. Assistance will be available Mondays through Thursday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Appointments are required. Appointments can be made by phone: 352-272-8343 beginning January 24th from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Please do not call the library to make an appointment.
Fruitland Park Library
- AARP Tax Aide is available at Fruitland Park Library beginning February 3. Assistance will be at the library on Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Appointments can be made on villagestaxaide.com. They will accept walk-ins on a first come, first served basis. Masks are required during the appointments.
Lady Lake Public Library
- AARP Tax Aide is available at Lady Lake Public Library on Tuesdays and Thursdays staring February 1 through April 14 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Appointments can be made on villagestaxaide.com. Walk-in appointments are available on a very limited basis.
Leesburg Public Library
- AARP Tax Aide is available at Leesburg Public Library Monday through Friday beginning January 31 through April 15 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM. Appointments are required. Walk-ins will not be accepted. To make an appointment:
o Call (352) 717-4125 beginning January 10th and leave a voice message, or
o Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org beginning January 10th, or
o Make an appointment in person at the Library beginning January 18th, from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
All 16 libraries will be carrying IRS tax forms. A limited number of tax forms are available at each library. Please consider calling ahead to make sure your library has tax forms currently available.